Sunday, July 1, 2007

Money race is in full swing

Obama and Hillary: Tomorrow's discussions won't be about the debate last week, but rather how much money they are raising. The quarterly financials are in, and boy, we Americans have a lot of money to give to our political causes.

http://www.tray.com/ has the results.

By the way, when did we declare our winners and losers 15 months prior to the election based solely on if they can raise over $20 million. Well, I guess that is why Bloomberg is looking so good these days. By the way the pundits rate the "money race," it looks like a 2008 presidential general election of Clinton (D), Giuliani (R), and Bloomberg (I).

I wouldn't mind so much if I were voting for Mayor of NYC, but I happen to believe the rest of the country might want a say in who will lead them for the next 4 years.

No comments: